Medical Specialty >> Rheumatology

Question: pain&sickness!!!

docc - Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:07 am

Hello its me again nothing has changed much.i have had almost every test done you can think of to find out whats wrong with the lower right side of my belly i get real bad pain and im sick alot its been going on for a few years and the doctors always think its my gallbladder or apendix but then they do all kinds of tests and then never want to take them out. is there something else or maybe somthing thats not showing up that it could be? i have hepatits c too and the viril load was almost 900,000 i don't know much else about that cause my doctor wants to find out whats wrong with me could that be it?and should i be getting treated for my hep c?could it be the hep c that is makeing me feel this way?my doctor said something about hep c not making you feel much of anything think you for your time and help docc
 Dr. Russell M - Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:13 pm

User avatar Hi!

I see that your problems have not been diagnosed yet. But considering the fact that an extensive workup has already taken place, it would be futile to expect help from this forum. You may have to seek consultation from senior doctors in related fields. I am sure your doctor would be able to guide you to senior experts, if you ask for it.

Hope you get well soon,

bill