Medical Specialty >> Rheumatology

Question: foot pain, redness and swelling

tudyta - Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:03 pm

:?: There is pain, this is hard to explain. Going where the middle toe is ( on the right foot) and to the left between the two toes it’s real red and swollen where the toes start toward the top of the foot. On the arch of the foot there’s a place on top (swollen but not so red) of the arch that hurts, then back at the heel about an inch to two inches up the heel (not red and swollen there), if you push it hurts and I can’t bend the foot left to right, it hurts, the pain is in top of the foot and going up the heel if I turn it to the right. If I turn it to the left it doesn’t hurt. (Speaking of the right foot). The left foot was like this, stayed a while (about 7 days) then went away. I can’t stand up on it either. A urine test was taken and it was normal. Testing for uric acid was normal. One test said it showed a few white blood cells, and was given an antibiotic and it got better for three or four days and now it’s back.[/b]
 Dr. Russell M - Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:38 am

User avatar Hi!

Have you shown your feet to your doctor? If so, what is your doctor's opinion?

bill