Doctors Lounge - Rheumatology Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Rheumatology Answers List

Forum Name: Rheumatology Topics

Question: muscle injury?

 ordinary_boy - Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:32 pm

three years ago, when i was doing pulled up, my left arm was like strained. it feel like arm disclocation. i rested for a few days. and it seemed okay. however sometimes when i do pull up, it will happen again (the dislocation feeling). this has continue until today. what can i do to cure this injury??
 Dr. Russell M - Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:09 am

User avatar Hi!

Firstly we need to confirm if what you are having is in fact a dislocation. You will have to consult an orthopedician for that.

 ordinary_boy - Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:54 am

hi, it is costly to see a orthopedician here. furthermore i think if it is dislocation i won't be able to move at all or it will always be aching. my aching experience with my arm only occur when i try to do pull up and it only happen occasionally.

i also want to know if it is muscle injury, would it ever to be cured?

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us