Medical Specialty >> Rheumatology

Doctors Lounge - Rheumatology Answers

Back to Rheumatology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/21/2017.

Forum Name: Rheumatology Topics

Question: muscle injury?

ordinary_boy - Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:32 pm

hi,
three years ago, when i was doing pulled up, my left arm was like strained. it feel like arm disclocation. i rested for a few days. and it seemed okay. however sometimes when i do pull up, it will happen again (the dislocation feeling). this has continue until today. what can i do to cure this injury??
 Dr. Russell M - Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:09 am

User avatar Hi!

Firstly we need to confirm if what you are having is in fact a dislocation. You will have to consult an orthopedician for that.

bill
 ordinary_boy - Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:54 am

hi, it is costly to see a orthopedician here. furthermore i think if it is dislocation i won't be able to move at all or it will always be aching. my aching experience with my arm only occur when i try to do pull up and it only happen occasionally.

i also want to know if it is muscle injury, would it ever to be cured?

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us