Medical Specialty >> Rheumatology

Question: muscle injury?

ordinary_boy - Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:32 pm

hi,
three years ago, when i was doing pulled up, my left arm was like strained. it feel like arm disclocation. i rested for a few days. and it seemed okay. however sometimes when i do pull up, it will happen again (the dislocation feeling). this has continue until today. what can i do to cure this injury??
 Dr. Russell M - Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:09 am

User avatar Hi!

Firstly we need to confirm if what you are having is in fact a dislocation. You will have to consult an orthopedician for that.

bill
 ordinary_boy - Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:54 am

hi, it is costly to see a orthopedician here. furthermore i think if it is dislocation i won't be able to move at all or it will always be aching. my aching experience with my arm only occur when i try to do pull up and it only happen occasionally.

i also want to know if it is muscle injury, would it ever to be cured?