Medical Specialty >> Rheumatology

Doctors Lounge - Rheumatology Answers

Back to Rheumatology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/21/2017.

Forum Name: Rheumatology Topics

Question: Bulging Discs and Spondylolysis

ron50 - Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:20 pm

Hello,

I'm a 50+ male with degenerative Disc disease. 6 Bulging Disc in my back and Spondylolysis in my neck. I was diagnosed with these problems approx. 4 yrs ago. I'm in constant pain, but only take over the counter pain meds. because I haven't worked in over 2 years and have no insurance. I have had urinary problems for a couple of years now and would like to know if this could be stemming from my lower back? I would also like to know if there's a clinic or doctor near Winston Salem NC that would work with me without me having any insurance or money?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,
Ron
 moonbizkit2007 - Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:32 am

I went and got an MRI done and they told me that i had a bulging disc but thats all they told me its in my lower back anything that i can do to make it feel better???
 moonbizkit2007 - Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:32 am

I went and got an MRI done and they told me that i had a bulging disc but thats all they told me its in my lower back anything that i can do to make it feel better???

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us