Doctors Lounge - Rheumatology Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Rheumatology Answers List

Forum Name: Rheumatology Topics

Question: Calf muscle

 gorby198 - Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:13 am

I'm 6'2, and weigh around 82kg, having lost quite a bit of weight in recent years. One thing I've found though is my calves are very flabby and wobble alot. What kind of exercises or something can I do to help this?
 Theresa Jones, RN - Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:38 am

User avatar Hi gorby198,
Any type of exercise that causes some resistance in that area. For example, walking with light leg weights, stair stepping, bicycling, etc.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us