Question: Pain in neck/top part of chest when breathing deep, turning

NeedHelpscared - Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:02 am

Whenever I breathe deep or turn to the left, i get a pain in my right side of my throat. Also a little pressure feelingi n the top of my chest. I also feel my ear feeling a little abnormal. Sometimes I get a urge to burp, but it hurts my chest and throat more when this is happening. This isn't throat cancer, is it? The pain has been here since last night. It started as a dull pain, but is coming increasingly worse.

maiden75 - Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:52 am

I'm not a doctor, but maybe you have a pulled muscle/pinched nerve. I sometimes get what you are describing when I sleep wrong or carried something heavy or whatever....try to think what may have caused it.. when you turn left, it pulls your muscles on the right side of your neck, and vice-versa... relax and stop dwelling on it.