Doctors Lounge - Surgery Answers

Back to Surgery Answers List

Forum Name: Surgery Topics

Question: swelling at top of my stomach

kantis - Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:00 am

i have swelling at the top of my tummy(just below were my bra is) it looks like a bag of fuild and feels like jelly.I do sit ups every day and the rest of my tummy is flat. ive had food alergy tets and changed my diet but still no change.I am on the pill but have been for 5 years without any problemS
 Dr. Russell M - Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:50 am

User avatar Hi!

Abdominal swellings may be difficult to diagnose even with a proper clinical examination. So, I suggest you consult your doctor and get the mass examined for a proper diagnosis. It could be a lipoma, hernia, cyst, or tumor.

bill