Medical Specialty >> Surgery

Doctors Lounge - Surgery Answers

Back to Surgery Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/19/2017.

Forum Name: Surgery Topics

Question: Re: unauthorized surgical procedure

 staciemcqueen - Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:27 pm

i have a scar approx. 2-3 inches from left hip extending across the abdomen ending directly over the right hip. i have no idea how this scar got there except that i was tortured by a few peoples in my sleep at their homes. also i was attacked in my sleep in my hotel room . i came down with severe upper respitory infection that may have been an injection to the head/neck/spine area or a pregancy while contaminated with bacteria in the uterus. then after a few months- an injection was given and something was stuck in my right nostril and i came down with some type of vaginal infection dark brown in color with a minimized period. there was increase in breast size and breast milk production but the disk in the spine was ruptured causing partial disruption in daily activities. high stress from assaults and repeated blows to the skull and a forced change in lifestyle. is it possible that this person cut my fallopian and or aborted an unborn child? or both? how can i go about discovering the damage while disabled without income?
 John Kenyon, CNA - Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:32 pm

User avatar Hello -

It's impossible to speculate on what may have been the cause of the scar you describe, at least without some additional details. It seems you've been through a harrowing experience and, I would hope, have sought debriefing through a counselor who specializes in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. A complete physical exam would also be in order, with an eye toward things which may have happened during one of these interludes to which you refer.

I hope you're able to arrange for support and medical care even though you are currently without insurance. It sounds as though this could well be a police matter and that you may not be held responsible for the expenses incurred.

I hope this is helpful.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:33 pm

User avatar Hello,

Just a quick follow up. We hope you are feeling better now.

Best regards,

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us