Medical Specialty >> Surgery

Doctors Lounge - Surgery Answers

Back to Surgery Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/19/2017.

Forum Name: Surgery Topics

Question: fundoplication

laur - Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:07 am

Is there a free website to look up Physicians in my area who do the fundoplication surgery? I can make appointments and ask the questions I just need to know how to find out who does this type of surgery
Thanks
 jeanniern - Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:27 am

If you have insurance (such as Blue Crossblue Shield) you can perform a search from their web site. You can also look in your phonebook under "general surgeon". Another alternative would be to call local area hospital s and ask for references.
 Pocketpam - Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:14 am

Where are you located? Most hospitals have physician referral services. WebMD has a way to look up doctors too. Good luck!

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us