Doctors Lounge - Surgery Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Surgery Answers List

Forum Name: Surgery Topics

Question: Lump Above Right Temple

 nmb - Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:24 pm

My dad has a lump above his right temple, its kinda squishy, and when you touch it he gets really dizzy, any ideas?? He won't go to the doctor?!? I think he's afraid of what they might tell him! Please help!
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:32 pm

User avatar Nmb,
I'm afraid there is not much I can do without a direct clinical examination. How long ago has been having this lump and has it grown in recent months? Soft masses of long duration can be limpomas which are benign growths that do no harm.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us