Doctors Lounge - Surgery Answers

Back to Surgery Answers List

Forum Name: Surgery Topics

Question: Gobstopper size lump !

stu_the_blue - Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:34 am

For the past two days now I’ve had a small lump the size of a gobstopper on the back of my head. I do recall when I was younger getting similar lumps when playing sport. But they seemed to go within a couple of hours. I think it was put down to glands.

However this little fella doesn’t look like going anyway and is giving me a little pain from time to time.

I'm currently taking Erythromycim 250mg for an eye infection, previous to that i was taking some Creatine based protein drink for thr Gym.

Anyone got any suggestions before I lose yet another day at work going the doctors

Cheers

stu
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:09 am

User avatar Hi stu_the_blue,
From your description it sounds as though it may be an enlarged lymph node which should decrease in size after the course of your antibiotic treatment.