Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: urgent need to pass water

brookstein - Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:05 am

I have in the past had cystitis, but over the past 6 weeks, I have been needing to go a wee lots and lots of times a day even waking between 5 - 10 times in the night with the need to go, but not every night.

I had a bad pain in my back 2 weeks ago and then felt like i was going to faint, I felt all clammy and had to lie down for a little while, don't know if this is connected.

The main problem is I am continously going to the toilet, I wee a small amount and then feel I need to go again, the is no discharge or burning at all this time so I know its not cystitis, but this urge to go is really annoying and I must be going to the toilet about 50 plus times a day. I don't drink coffee and only has about 3 cups of tea a day, so don't drink much.

Thanks Lynn
 buckwheat - Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:27 pm

sounds like acute prostititis....see a doctor for a d.r.e. and he will probably put you on cipro for 30 days...meanwhile, soak in a hot bath twice daily for 20 min. and ejac. often...and no alcohol or