Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Can someone help me with my problem..

Daneth - Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:31 pm

thanks for coming in all.. ok here is the first thing.. i have 1 white bump on my Testicle Sack.. it doesnt hurt or anything.. but what is it?? and secondly.. when i ejaculate sometimes its yellow and all the time.. it is Dry... like no liquid ... only non- liquid seamen... can someone tell me what this is..
 Theresa Jones, RN - Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:57 am

User avatar Hi Daneth,
Sebaceous/Epidermoid cysts may arise in many areas including the scrotum when hair follicles become inflammed. These types of cysts (when no infection is present) are usually painless, smooth surfaced and contain a foul smelling, white or cheesy appearing material when drained. These usually pose no problem unless they become large or infected and are ONLY opened/drained by a physician. Semen is normally cloudy white in color although some may have a slight yellow tinge and it may be considered normal. Inadequate hydration causes slight color changes as well as changes in consistency. Dark yellow semen may indicate an infection or STD. Thickness/chunkiness in the absence of infection, and adequate hydration, etc. may be related to hormone imbalance. I would suggest an evaluation by your physician to identify if an infection etc., is present.
Sincerely,
Theresa Jones, RN

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us