Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Large white bump with pain......PLEASE HELP!!!

 horribleatchess - Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:32 pm

I must not have been fully circumsized when i was younger, because i am almost fully circumsized, but there are two small flaps of foreskin (maybe as thick as a pencil) that connect the head and shaft. Anyways, there is a somewhat large white bump(ball actually) INSIDE one of the flaps of foreskin. It has been there for a VERY long time, as far as i can remember, since before i lost my virginity. It hurts when i pinch it even a little. Its getting very annouying when girls ask me what it is too. Please help me, because this has been bothering me for a VERY long time. Thank you in advance.
 horribleatchess - Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:39 am

 ifeelpain - Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:48 pm

well, Its called lanf something... its very easy to remove, just see a doctor and he will give u some pills after 2 weeks it will be gone but if you don't see a doctor i will be annoying, my ex-ex-girlfriend had the same

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us