Question: Microscopic Hematuria

brokenbody - Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:52 pm

At a recent visit to the doctor iI was told that in women of child bearing age, it is normal for microscopic urine to present frequently in not all the time. Just wondering if anyone else has read anything in a journal or has been informed of this in a conference.
 brokenbody - Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:56 pm

I apologize, I meant microscopic hematuria in my post.
 clairebear9898 - Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:03 pm

I'm 17 and have been peeing blood for almost 6 months. Sometimes it's microscopic, othertimes not. I've had blood tests which were normal and am about to have an ultrasound. If the ultrasound doesn't show anything, my doctor told me that it will be something that I'll just be doing for the rest of my life. But, I'm not a doctor and I don't know your personal situation so I dunno