Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Someone please reply!! waiting 3 months!

Cheche - Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:29 am

Had this for 4 months, red marks underneath the head of my penis circulating around, My urethra line is inflamed with the redness but only half way, where i was circumzised. But when its normal not streched out, its very wrinkly. Keep in mind, i havent had sex yet nor oral sex. I checked with my doctor, when it was inflamed he thought it was HSV so i got it tested came back negetive. When it was healed but the marks where still there. Then thought it was Balanitis.. so i used canesten on it, for 4 weeks. no change. any ideas? it doesnt burn when i pee.
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:19 pm

A response to your post is available at the Fungal Diseases division of the Infectious Diseases Forum. Please desist from posting multiple copies, as this is prohibited under Forum Rule No 3. Non-compliance may qualify you for a permanent ban.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us