Question: Someone please reply!! waiting 3 months!

Cheche - Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:29 am

Had this for 4 months, red marks underneath the head of my penis circulating around, My urethra line is inflamed with the redness but only half way, where i was circumzised. But when its normal not streched out, its very wrinkly. Keep in mind, i havent had sex yet nor oral sex. I checked with my doctor, when it was inflamed he thought it was HSV so i got it tested came back negetive. When it was healed but the marks where still there. Then thought it was Balanitis.. so i used canesten on it, for 4 weeks. no change. any ideas? it doesnt burn when i pee.
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:19 pm

A response to your post is available at the Fungal Diseases division of the Infectious Diseases Forum. Please desist from posting multiple copies, as this is prohibited under Forum Rule No 3. Non-compliance may qualify you for a permanent ban.