Question: urinating blood

amisick - Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:19 am

I had kidney stones when I was younger (12 years ago) around the sametime I had a blood vessel burst in my bladder resulting in urinating blood. (ER Doctors prognosis not mine) for 7 days I have been urinating blood mixed with urine. I cut out all beverages except cranberry juice and water. Initally this seemed to stop the symptons... 2 days blood free... Slight to moderate discomfort in lower back comes and goes...usually focuses on left kidney... Symptons returned for a day or so with considerable lower back pain. I took 2 Aleve went to sleep and all was well in the morning... About 2 days later (this morning) I awoke and urinated what seemed to be almost all blood, and have done so twice since... I don't have health insurance or alot of $ and I am SCARED

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
 clairebear9898 - Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:59 pm

obviously I'm not a doctor so I can't give you any advice, but I've been peeing blood for almost 6 months, and so far, the doctors haven't been able to come up with anything. However, mine is usually painless, and if there is pain, it's slight and in my lower abdomen.