Question: Swelling In Testicles

Tony Montana - Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:46 pm

37 years old. Havent had a problem before tonight. After engaging in fairly rigorous intercourse with my wife, I notice afterward some pain and discomfort in my testicles/sack. There was also some pressure in my lower abdomen. The pain has subsided and pressure alleviated some, but swelling of the testes is still present. Wasn't sure if the sex caused this (it hadn't before) or if there was an underlying problem and the sex brought it about....
 Tony Montana - Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:28 pm

What a great bunch of doctors we have here!!!! Evidently, they REALLY are in the lounge talking about which nurses have the best tits. I posted this waaay back and never got a response. Thank Heavens my balls haven't fell off..........