Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Swelling In Testicles

 Tony Montana - Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:46 pm

37 years old. Havent had a problem before tonight. After engaging in fairly rigorous intercourse with my wife, I notice afterward some pain and discomfort in my testicles/sack. There was also some pressure in my lower abdomen. The pain has subsided and pressure alleviated some, but swelling of the testes is still present. Wasn't sure if the sex caused this (it hadn't before) or if there was an underlying problem and the sex brought it about....
 Tony Montana - Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:28 pm

What a great bunch of doctors we have here!!!! Evidently, they REALLY are in the lounge talking about which nurses have the best tits. I posted this waaay back and never got a response. Thank Heavens my balls haven't fell off..........

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us