Question: Burning in urether after ejaculation and pus in urine

cricketer - Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:10 am

After ejaculation for about 2 hours i (only occasionally) get a stinging/burning sensation in my penis. I have read other threads and this has been stated as 'normal', although is the length of time that i experience this for, which sometimes extends up to a whole day, still normal?

This worries me more and is even rarer, but sometimes when i urinate and have this burning, my urine is fine (although a bit difficult to finish) until the very end, where extremely cloudy urine drops out. This is almost white and smells quite strong and fishy.

I also worry very slightly about the colour of my semen, and wonder if it could be related to a problem causing the cloudy urine. This does only happen about twice a month on average. But going back to my semen, it is quite clear yet probably a good consistency. I am 18 and did not hit puberty late, so is this still normal to still be experiencing nearly clear semen?

As additional information, i am almost certain it isn't a STD as it wasnt until a couple of months ago that i had sex for the first time. This has been going on for about half a year although i can't be sure of how long... but either way, well before i started having sex.

Deeves - Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:31 pm

I had the cloudy urine at the very end of urination Monday morning, I'm 17. Along with this urine I experience intense bladder and lower back pain. The pain was regular until I got on some anitbiotics and now it still hurts just not constantly.