Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Question!!!!

 actchau - Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:29 pm

I've been having an extremely dry skin layer on my penis and sometimes it starts itching soooo bad. I was wondering should i go to a urologist or a Dermatologist for this problem????
Thank You
 Dr. N. Haider - Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:11 pm

User avatar id rather u to consult a dermatologist.

u didnt mention history of last sexual contact.

Najaf Haider MBBS

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us