Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: Having a node by my left testicle.

ballerfriend - Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:34 am

Hello.

I just wanted to get a doctors opnion about my problem. II have grown a node about the size of a bean by my left testicle. I am experiencing a litle pain in my RIGHT testicle and none in my left. I am circumstized. There is also a pretty strong coming from testicle area. The only sexual activity i have preformed in is masterbation. I have done nothing with a partner. Can you please tell me why this node is appearing?

Thank you.
 ballerfriend - Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:12 am

You might also like to know that I am 15 years old and i masterbate around 1 or 2 times a day. This node first appeared when I masterbated around 3 or 4 times that day, and when i checked, the node was there on my left testicle. Do you think this node could have been caused by excessive masterbation, and if so, then is it deadly?
 ballerfriend - Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:27 am

when i said in the first post that "there is a pretty strong coming...", i meant that "there is a pretty strong smell coming"