Question: BLOOD IN FIRST URINATION AFTER EJACULATION (NOT IN SEMEN)

VeryScared - Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:14 pm

[b]I've had this problem for about one year and a half to two years now. The first urination after ejaculation will have blood in it. The other times I urinate will be just fine. Also, there's no blood in the semen at all. I visited a urologist and he told me that my prostate and urine samples were fine, but suggested doing a Cystoscopy which I'm very scared of. I do not have a clue as to what the problem can be. I've also noticed that sometimes if I make sure to eat a very good meal before ejaculation (sometimes I would not eat and engage in sexual activites), it does not occur. I'm 28 years of age. Can anyone provide any feedback please!!![/b]
 Boze - Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:45 pm

Your condition, depending what a Urologist finds seems exactly like the condition I have had for a long time. It is a form of prostatitis and/or seminal vessiculitis.
You should have a thorough check including a cystoscopy (I have had a few) an ultrasound, and all the other appropiate tests to rule out everthing.
Ask your Doctor for a valium before the Cystoscopy, it works great. And make sure they use the catheter style one as the rigid "silver sword"is not cool at all.
I have created a forum for guys with this problem. It is not as uncommon as you think. Uros seem to have a tough time with it though. If you feel like adding anything check out the forum. It is at:
http://home.comcast.net/~carlojd/Bleedi ... titis.HTML
Hang in there!
 VeryScared - Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:11 am

[quote="Boze"]Your condition, depending what a Urologist finds seems exactly like the condition I have had for a long time. It is a form of prostatitis and/or seminal vessiculitis.
http://home.
comcast.
net/~carlojd/BleedingProstatitis.
HTML
Hang in there![/quote]

Thanks so much for replying to my post. I feel a little better now that I have an idea of what the problem may be. I will definitely check out your forum. I was beginning to think that I'm the only one with this problem. Again, thanks so much!