Question: Hey Again

DrBrown81 - Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:06 pm

Hello Again,

Since I haven't yet recieved an answer to my initial post, let me try phrasing it a different way. If my penis isn't hanging as long as it was when flaccid, has a persistant sensation of coldness, even when I'm not cold, and am having difficulty getting and maintaining firm erections, with my penis oddly resembling an hour glass like shape when I'm arroused, are these signs of some type of damage to the penis? I've been experiencing this for about 3 weeks now, anyone here have any idea what could be causing this?
 willywonka2005 - Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:06 pm

The "hour glass deformity" and coldness suggest that you have fractured one of the "Corpus Cavernosum" and damaged blood vessels or arteries that supply blood to the penis. It is also possible that you have developed Peyronies disease. Read the following website and do a google search apout peyronies and Penile fracture, etc. You will find tones of information about the hour glass defomrity and cold penis etc. If i were you i wouldl gather as much info as possible then go and see a urolgist right away. Don't put if off for one minute.!
 DrBrown81 - Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:27 pm

thanks for the reply man...it does seem to me more like I fractured something more than paronies (sp) is it even possible to develope at my age? I'm 24. I'm gonna look up and call a urologist ASAP...I don't know what has me more worried..the obvious loss of length, the cold sensation or the erection difficulties...again I appreciate the responce and will keep you updated.
 willywonka2005 - Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:59 pm

DrBrown81 wrote:thanks for the reply man...it does seem to me more like I fractured something more than paronies (sp) is it even possible to develope at my age? I'm 24. I'm gonna look up and call a urologist ASAP...I don't know what has me more worried..the obvious loss of length, the cold sensation or the erection difficulties...again I appreciate the responce and will keep you updated.

I feel for you mate, i really do! It is possible to develope Peyronies at any age but it is more common in older men. people develope Peyronies due to penil fracture but your case is so sudden then it cant be Peyronies . It is possile that you will develope scar tissue though where you have fracture your penis and the possibly develope peyronies. Peyornies is not actually a disease but nothign more than scar tissue thats formed on the fractured area, and because the scar tissue can become hard and inflexible it causes the penis to bend because the scar tissue is less flexible. You know i've watched porn videos where ive seen a guy fracture his dick while having rough sex. I watched the one where it was clear that he completely fractured his dick in two places but he just carried on having sex like nothing had happend. Also there a lot of guys with fractured dicks that have healed, the hour glass deformety and all sorts of bends and curves and they go on to have normal sex lives. I've seen lots of videos and pcis with some very strange dicks and they were'nt always that way. Come to think of it a while back my penis sarted to veer to the left but not bend like Peyornies. My erection was perfeclty straight but when i followed my erection down with my fingers to the pubic area i coudl feel liek my erection was bent inside my body. I had this for a couple of months but it seems to have gone now. Also i read a case of a guy who fractured his left Corpus Cavernosum. He felt and heard it snap but there was no pain. he lost his erection right away and tried to get another erection straight after to see what the hell had gone wrong. His right Corpus Cavernosum filled with blood and became erect but his left one stayed deflated. However the next day his left Corpus Cavernosum had rapidly, almost feakishly healed and filled up with blood again. I think it all depends on how bad the fracture is tbh and how your own body reacts to it. The cold penis and weak erections tells me from all the reasearch i've done that you have damaged a blood vessel or artery too when you fractured your dick. The symptoms you have described are so similar to penile fracture that its; almost certian that you have fractued it. hey and if you can't see a urologist right away then you have a strong case to take yourslef to ER and get treated there immediatly.

Keep in touch mate and let me know how you get on. hey I'll give you my email address later so we can talk privatly if you wan,t OK? :-)
 DrBrown81 - Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:26 pm

thanks, I'd appreciate that :)
 willywonka2005 - Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:36 am

willywonk2005urology@yahoo.co.uk. :-)

Email me sometime wednesday mate if you want to talk. If you don't i will email you on friday soon as i get back from the urologist to tell you how i got on and exaltly what my problems are. Oh and if you see a urolgoist before me then let me know how you get on too. Like i said you really have a strong case to go to the ER and present your problems to them. They will perform an ultrasound on you and check for any tissue damage and how the blood flow is in your penis!