Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Lump on the side of my right testicle.

denic2k6 - Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:03 pm

Hello, Thanks for reading my thread.

I am 15 years old. I was recently doing a check on my self, i was looking for lumps in the testicles.

I was checking and i found a small, painless lump on my left testicle. I also get a dull ache just above my groin,

Im so scared and i don't have the courage to go and see the doctor.

Any help or advice would be good!

- Tom Denic
 willywonka2005 - Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:31 am

The only thing you can do is go and see the doctor. nI fact go to the ER right away and they will do an ultrasound scan. If you have a lump then the only way you will know what it is, and the only way you will feel any better is if you get it checked out by the proffesionals. I know its embarassing to show your bits in fornt of people but at the end of the day these peole have seen thousands of penis's so they don't make a bg deal out of it. To them seeing a penis is no different to you and me waking up in the morning and seeing the sun. Basically its second nature to them. Really mate, just bite the bullet, swallow your pride and see the doc. At the end of the day you can spend as much time as you want on the internet trying to find answers to your problems but none of it means anything until you've seen a proffseional in the flesh. Go get it checked out mate and good luck! :-) I'm going to see a urologist myself tomorrow and i'm nervous too so. It comes with the territory.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us