Question: Varicocele - please help!

markorn - Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:30 am

I am still recovering from a Varicocele keyhole surgery I had done a few days ago. The operation went fine except that, although there are now fewer veins, there are still a few left. The thing that is really worrying me is that there is a hint of aching now. Although there isn't much aching, it's still annoying and worrying because it wont go away :( .. the aching is very minor and im not even sure if it is an aching feeling but i can definately feel something, and it's bothering me. I'm really scared it wont go away. My left thigh to the area of the varicocele feels strange and i'm wondering if it's normal to have this after a varicocele keyhole surgery?.. Sometimes the aching can be much more stronger. Please if someone can help me that would be great, thanx!
 Theresa Jones, RN - Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:17 am

User avatar Hi markorn,
Your symptoms do not sound overly concerning at this point, but if they persisted I would certainly hope that you notified your physician. I hope your recovery has went well. Best wishes.