Question: Black blood spots on side of scrotum

ConcernedScrotum - Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:09 am

1. Age: 23
2. Gender: Male

I was taking a shower on Saturday (2/18) night and noticed a little bit of pain on the left side of my scrotum (on the upper skin not the testicules). I looked at it and it looked like there were grayish spots on the skin. I felt it between two fingers and it seemed just superficial, the skin was just a little tougher than the other side of my scrotum. Sunday morning it began to hurt when I woke up. It hurts when I touch it and even hurts a little bit when I don't touch it. I put a little bit of Vaseline on it so that it wouldn't rub up against my leg. The spots are now black but seem to remain superficial. I have taken the best picture of them as I could and posted them here:

http://perfume.t1webhosting.com/DSC00525.JPG
or here

This Monday morning it seemed to look better and not hurt as much as on Sunday. I showered and cleaned the spot gently. I patted it down with a tissue after the shower and noticed a little bit of blood on the tissue. Looks like the spots are filled with blood to me. Can someone qualified please give me some advice? I have been looking online for something like this or images that look like this but have found none. Thanks for any help.
 ConcernedScrotum - Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:20 am

Here is a clearer timeline of the images:
Day 1 (Sunday): here
Day 2 (Monday): here