Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Bubbles in Urine?

jennhaz - Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:48 am

I have had 3-4 urine samples three weeks ago. I am noticing now thea I have a few small bubbles in urine, is this normal? I have no Kidney discomfort. I have had dry eyes and mouth, the mouth for over a month and the eyes just a few day ago. I am 34 soon to be 35, female who is on zyrtec and prevacid for allergies and reflux. It seems the dry mouth started when I started taking the zyrtec but also went off it for a week and still had it. I'm so scared that I have Sjogrens disease(connective tissue) I have had an ANA last week it came back ok. Am I becoming a hypacondriac(spelling?)? Maybe since all I do is sit on this computer all day and wonder why I have not been feeling well, hmmmmm maybe dry eyes from computer...Jenn
 Theresa Jones, RN - Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:00 am

User avatar Hi jennhaz,
Has kidney function studies been done? Foamy or bubbles in urine may be linked to certain kidney disorders, among other conditions, but this should be evaluated as well.
Sincerely,
Theresa Jones, RN

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us