Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: problem in penis

anonymous112233 - Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:26 am

i am a 20 year old male. i used to squeeze my penis very hard and for very long durations.i didnt know how to masturbate n i used to squeeze my penis inbetween my crossed legs till i reached orgasm. although i don't do these wrong practices anymore for 5 years now but i am still facing problems due to it.there is a feeling/sensation inside the urethra, in the corpus spongiosum tissue. i cant describe that feeling .Due to this feeling , frequency of urination during day time has increased.my penis glans become cold very often.
please guide me regarding my problem , could this be due to tissue damage or may problem in penile nerves? [/quote]
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:30 pm

Without examination, it is difficult to attribute a cause to your symptoms, but the first stage in investigating your problem would be to undergo urine and urethral tests, and thereafter a urethroscopy.

A urologist will be able to help you with these investigations.

Dr Anthony Solomon
Consultant Physician, Tropical & Genitourinary Medicine

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us