Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: problem in penis

anonymous112233 - Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:26 am

i am a 20 year old male. i used to squeeze my penis very hard and for very long durations.i didnt know how to masturbate n i used to squeeze my penis inbetween my crossed legs till i reached orgasm. although i don't do these wrong practices anymore for 5 years now but i am still facing problems due to it.there is a feeling/sensation inside the urethra, in the corpus spongiosum tissue. i cant describe that feeling .Due to this feeling , frequency of urination during day time has increased.my penis glans become cold very often.
please guide me regarding my problem , could this be due to tissue damage or may problem in penile nerves? [/quote]
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:30 pm

Without examination, it is difficult to attribute a cause to your symptoms, but the first stage in investigating your problem would be to undergo urine and urethral tests, and thereafter a urethroscopy.

A urologist will be able to help you with these investigations.

Dr Anthony Solomon
Consultant Physician, Tropical & Genitourinary Medicine

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us