Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: sharp pain up shaft of penis

chonicgame - Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:14 am

I have been getting this sharp pain along the shaft on my penis, feels like a nerve, its quick and happens anytime of the day sometimes not at all in a day, I went to the doctor about my testicals hurting as well, he checked them and said they seem fine and said it was prob a infection of the tubes and gave me some Antibiotics,

but im still getting these sharp electric sort of pain on my penis, feels like a damaged nerve, also iv had this red vain in my penis that looks like it has burst about year ago, and comes back up now and then looks like blood underneath the skin.

im 22 years old,
 chonicgame - Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:39 am

i can also feel some tubes in my testicals that are hard when i have erection is that normal ??

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us