Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: do i have penile cancer?

yunggredd53 - Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:54 pm

i am 18 years old and i am a circumsized.and since like the 8th grade (im in 12th) i have had this white patch of skin..not very large at all on the shaft of the penis..right below the circumsion scar..i can squeeze some puss out..but very little if not non at all...i have always been a clean person..and jus recently..like janurary december..anotha white patch ofskin has came up..but this time on my scrotum..it seems 2 b regaining its color back but im kinda worried because ive had that patch of white on my penis since i was like 13 n i jus wanted 2 kno the likely hood of this bein penile cancer..cause i don't want it to be to late. ive looked up siymptoms n i show none of them.tho sometimes veery rarely i wil get a throbbing pain from the begining of my penis where it first sticks out.i kno u can not diagnois this over the interet..do you think its a fungus i got or jus hypopigmentation or is it what i really fear penile cancer?
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:14 pm

User avatar It is quite possible that you may have a fungal skin infection. Penile cancer is pretty unlikely at your age and given that you are circumcised.

I would recommend that you be evaluated by your doctor. If it is a fungal infection there are medications that can clear it up.