Question: Penis head discoloration

username234 - Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:14 pm

Hi, Im 19 and I have a question regarding the coloration of my penis head. On the underside of my penis head it seems to be a purplish- blue color. Even green in some areas closer to the underside. I was recently diagnosed with a UTI and was wondering if this coloration could be related in anyway or if it is jus the normal color of my skin. I don't really remember what the color was prior to the UTI. Any help would be appreciated.

Dr. Chan Lowe - Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:48 pm

User avatar I suspect that what you are seeing is normal coloration of the skin. It may be that the veins and capillaries are closer to the skin in this area causing the purpleish color. It is unlikely to be related to your UTI.

moo729 - Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:36 pm

I had the EXACT same thing happen to me. I noticed it a few days before I was diagnosed and began treatment for a UTI. I'm told the coloration is normal and is nothing to worry about, but I find it amusing that I have the exact same issue and it's also around the time of a UTI.
 khbajo - Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Sir,
I would like to know about the infection could cause due to periodic discharge sticking to the penis. This incident occured with me while making sex with my wife. After finishing, I noticed there is some blood at the tip of penis. I just remove it and ignore. It is around 8 to 12 month and now I notices there are small pimples and always white spots appearing in that area. Furthermore, It is becoming black.
I am afraid that this could be a severe infection. Can you help me in this regard? What medication should I take?
Looking forward for your reply.