Forum Name: Urinary tract infections

Question: testicle?

scottmeadows - Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:47 pm

testicle or the testicle sack frequent feeling , discomfort when I walk ect, no swelling no pain no blood in urine, at all I may have a lumps next to both of my testicle on the tubes. testicles one bigger then left to right side, feeling ok in the scrotum just the lumps and i abit of discomfort before I have had passing urine.. (I had this discomfort more than 3 weeks on and off) small soft lump (like small then a pea),

and this one.. it don`t do with (testices)
Going to the loo for number “2” and passing urine of my tale is wet at the end at the same time? why?

see my dr. she fulling check that area, just say to me i am ok, the
lumps is on my tubes where the seminal come out of..ect
she say i 100% ok, has been check last year for pain, still they say it was ok? look on the internet it just says epidydimal cyst?

dr. did not say cyst ect , but i don`t known what to think?

if i what to i can go back to my gp (dr.) or not see the same (dr.)
but they gooe to see on pc that i have had my lump in testicle check to, i think of go back to see the same one, she know my symptoms that i get all the time, thing to with my heath and chest and heart has been bad in the last 2 year

feeling , discomfort and go for about 4/6 urine, a day about 2/3 urine iwhen i get out of my bed ect (am), then 3/4 after that in the day,, to but i do drink a lot of tea/pop

please let me known what you think?

i don`t think i need surgery i think it just cyst? what are they?
can any thing happen with cyst? ect
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:23 pm

User avatar What you are describing is very consistent with an epididymal cyst or possibly even a normal epididymus. It is unlikely that you need to have it removed.

I would recommend that you continue to have annual physical exams and do monthly self testicle exams. If you notice any enlarging lumps they should be checked out.

Seeing the same doctor is helpful because it gives the ability to notice changes rather than seeing the exam for the first time.

scottmeadows - Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:55 pm

hi. i did not see the same doctor, she was on hol`s
so i see an male doctor, this doctor give me an full exams over
the area that was in the last post, he say it only a cyst, but give me some tables to take (8) they ask for urine test. hospital did not test my urine.. so i made an new ap to see the same doctor,
this time i take urine for my doctor to text.. urine ok he say,, then
he check me, full exams over the area, but he say it on the right side then the left side (lump) last time he check me it was on the left side only... he say i what you go to Hospital for an ultrasound scan (i had two of these done 1 on my heart 1 on my arm) this uss for to see what this lump is? i just hope it`s not what i think is it, i do`nt what that... i think it just an cyst and it can be removal as my doctor say before my doc say to me about the ultrasound, , 1 you can have an ultrasound or 2 go to hospital now to have it removal (operation) but then he say just ultrasound, becose i fell 100% ok very well not fell ill at all...
he say just an cyst... he thinks, it cyst and i do to but he what it to be check.. just to be on the safe side of life!!

bye
scott

i have not been tell (just test) Removal/Operation yet..

if it come down to operation can i have local anaesthetic?
its to do with my heart **(i get a lot of miss beats/blood pressure go up/down /palpitations/fainting/pain in the chest)**

** my doctor known about this.. been test for all..
it hi-blood pressure but it ok now..

Dr. Chan Lowe wrote:What you are describing is very consistent with an epididymal cyst or possibly even a normal epididymus. It is unlikely that you need to have it removed.

Dr. Chan Lowe - Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:09 pm

User avatar It's good to hear you are making some progress in finding out what is causing your symptoms. Regarding the anesthesia, the surgeon and anesthesiologist will determine which is most appropriate: local, regional or general (full) anesthesia.

Your anesthesiologist should be told of your heart issues but I don't think it will be a big problem.