Question: Lump on the tip of the right testicle.

Sprhr23 - Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:48 pm

I'm a 20 year old male and the past couple of weeks the general area has been very uncomfortable and really only my right testicle has been sensitive. Well tonight while I was taking a shower I felt a small pebble size lump which is soft, squishy as well as oval shaped and it's located on the very tip of the right testicle. It always seems like the testicle is positioned strangely and just needs to be repositioned but the feeling never seems to go away unless I'm standing up or too busy to think anything of it. I haven't been to the doctor or anything about this yet, but wanted to get someones input on it first to see if it is just swollen or if I have a serious problem. Also, I'm not currently taking any medication and haven't for several years.
 Sprhr23 - Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:58 pm

Sorry, forgot to mention that, the "lump" surrounds a tube(not certain exactly what it is), but the lump like flows into the actual testicle, and the tube feels extremely large, not even entirely sure that it is an actual lump, it might just be where the tube and testicle meets is swollen but I'm not sure why it is.
 willywonka2005 - Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:51 pm

Just go to the doctor and have it checked out mate!

Don't worry they've see thousand's of nuts and willlys of all shapes and size's.
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:41 pm

User avatar Hi Sprhr23,
You feel that the position of the testis is not Ok at times.That may suggest a 'horizontal lie' of the testis ( so-called 'clapper bell' testis).
This could be associated with a hydrocele.
The reason why you must get examined by a doctor as suggested by willywonka2005 rightly is because this kind of horizontal postition predisposes to testicular torsion.
Good luck!