Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Portion of tip of penis discolored and fishy smell!! HLP

matiyas1166 - Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:09 am

Hi im a 25 year old male. i have had an appendectomy and i have had a hydrocil removed from my right testicle. i am not on any medications or have been on any in the last year.

My problem is at the very tip of my penis head there is a dark discoloration.. it covers the backside of the penis head but not all the way down the front. and there is a fishy smell often like a smell from a vaginal infection or yeast infection in women. its there after i wash and i am circumsized and everything is washed thoroughly. my urine has no odd smells nor do i ahve any trouble urinating. this problem has been going on now for a couple months and im always thinking it will go away hell im even afraid to have sex with my g/f half of the time. i unfortunatly do not have medical insurance and was hoping i could get some help here b4 i have to pay for it out of pocket and as we all know healthcare isnt cheap these days. i just hope i didnt contract an std or soemthing from a public restroom can someone please help?? Thanks and God Bless in advance
 matiyas1166 - Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:51 am

Is it possible that one of the doctors can help me??

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us