Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Portion of tip of penis discolored and fishy smell!! HLP

matiyas1166 - Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:09 am

Hi im a 25 year old male. i have had an appendectomy and i have had a hydrocil removed from my right testicle. i am not on any medications or have been on any in the last year.

My problem is at the very tip of my penis head there is a dark discoloration.. it covers the backside of the penis head but not all the way down the front. and there is a fishy smell often like a smell from a vaginal infection or yeast infection in women. its there after i wash and i am circumsized and everything is washed thoroughly. my urine has no odd smells nor do i ahve any trouble urinating. this problem has been going on now for a couple months and im always thinking it will go away hell im even afraid to have sex with my g/f half of the time. i unfortunatly do not have medical insurance and was hoping i could get some help here b4 i have to pay for it out of pocket and as we all know healthcare isnt cheap these days. i just hope i didnt contract an std or soemthing from a public restroom can someone please help?? Thanks and God Bless in advance
 matiyas1166 - Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:51 am

Is it possible that one of the doctors can help me??

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us