Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Shaft of Penis curled vein and open wound

Reno - Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:09 pm

On the left side of the shaft of the penis i have a vein which are straigjht but then branch off in opposite direction and curl.

ccccc ccccc
ccccccc ccccccc
ccc cc cc ccc
ccccc ccccc
cccccc
cccccc
cccccc
cccccc
cccccc
cccccc
cccccc

^^
thats how it looks and i have an open wound on the middle which seems to crust within but never heals. doesn't hurt neither. Then... on the right i have what i think is a black head but when i touch it it feels like it is connected to something like a small wire. Can i get an answer especially that vein i went to the doctor about the open wound when i was younger and she said it was due to poor cleaning after urination as a youth.

If you do have answers what wil cure what needs to be cured..thanks
 Reno - Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:11 pm

above the drawing of the vein didn't come out correctly but that picture is the opposite half of the vein
 Reno - Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:53 pm

Please i need an answer is this a vein?

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us