Question: LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN

MICHIRUCO16 - Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:15 am

Hello, IM A MALE 32 YEARS OLD
YESTERDAY WHILE I WAS WATCHING TV , I WANNA TO URINATE AND THEN I FEEL PAIN IN MY LOWER ABDOMEN ABOUT 3inch BELLOW BELLY BUTTON, SENSITIVE TO TOUCH AND ROUGH MOVMENT, NO PAINFUL URINATION OR ABNORMAL COLOR, NO FEVER OR NAUSEA, NO SWELLING AND WHEN I TOUCH IT , FELLS LIKE IF BLADDER WAS FULL...
WHAT COULD IT BE?
I haven't go to the doctor yet, never had surgery,
Current Medications, aspirin(low dose) , one day (vitamins)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOU TIME..[/b]
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Wed May 02, 2007 1:46 am

User avatar One possibility is that you may have been having some muscular bladder spasms. Another thought would be that you may have had some pain related to the moving of the intestines.

If you continue to have episodes like this you should be evaluated. If it doesn't happen again your probably fine with just following up at your regular health exam.