Question: urge to urinate while ejaculating

cyanide_sunshine - Mon May 28, 2007 8:49 pm

I will go to the physician if this problem persists, but it is good in that it only occurs while I ejaculate.

21 y/o male. No alcohol, drugs, or STDs for sure! Approx 2 weeks ago my partner and I stopped short of intercourse, and I had a severe case of "unrelieved prostatic congestion," or blue balls.

This continued for an hour and I relieved myself, but it felt like I had to urinate while ejaculating. This has continued! It is uncomfortable, and just recently I let out a bit of urine before I ejaculated. I know that anatomy pretty well, that is NOT supposed to happen. No dysuria or blood or anything, but it makes ejaculation unbearable. The ejaculate has no propelling force, it just dribbles out. Also odd.

Probably not as uncomfortable as whats coming at the urologist's office. Sorry for the lack of brevity.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:19 pm

User avatar As unpleasant as it sounds, it is probably a good idea for you to be seen by a urologist. You may have some retrograde ejaculation or other structural issues with the urethra causing your pain.

A urologist is the best specialist to work this up.