Question: gas build up/discomfort after ejaculation

cleguy - Wed May 30, 2007 10:14 pm

28/m with no past diagnoses or surgeries and no medicinces.

it was about 4 weeks ago that I started having a constant gas build up and also discomfort in my left pelvic area after I ejaculated. Right after I ejaculated I felt pressure begin to build up in my pelvic region and audibly heard a grumbling noise down there. I find myself having more gassiness than usual since then. Some days are worse than others but for the most part I have a lot of discomfort on a daily basis since that moment that I ejaculated. sometimes the release of gas from my body helps relieve the pain/discomfort a little but it doesn't last long and the pressure builds back up. The pain/discomfort/pressure tends to be more on the left side and can be felt in my testicle, left pelvic area and lower left abdomen. Any thoughts?
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:37 pm

User avatar I really can't come up with anything specific. Perhaps you have a hernia that is causing some issues.

I would recommend you see a GI specialist for further evaluation.