Question: cloudy or white urine at the end

salman - Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:09 pm

Dear Doc
Please Help me!!
Iam 36 yo male ,living away from my family, I used to Masturbate a lot, but from few days I am experencing white cloudy urine at the end when I squeez my testicals,and couple of days back I found little blood in my urine in the end of urinating,I feel like urinating a lot,there is a bit pain while urinating if I hold urine for some time.

please please help me with this problem,as I am not able to contact any doctor here at the moment.Iam very much worried.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:10 pm

User avatar There are a few things that can cause cloudy urine. It may be excess protein or other sediment.

The first place to start is by making sure that you are well hydrated. If this doesn't help, I would recommend that you see a doctor for a urine analysis to make sure there is nothing serious going on. Often, a simple urinalysis can help get a good idea of what is going on.

salman - Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:56 pm

Thankyou very much doc for your reply,

Iam well hydrated this problem is mostly in morning (first urine) or while i don't drink much water, and the cloudy urine is not continous it is just few drops after i pass the urine, is this serious doc and i don't have anyother symptoms,just feel like urinating a lot,its may be iam drinking too much water or psycological.

Appreciate your response