Question: clear ejaculate

vpeter - Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:47 pm

I'm 51 and after sex, I bruised one of my testicles or the epididymis and now my ejaculate is clear. Could there be a sperm blockage? The testicle area hurts to the touch and there seems to be a lump.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:35 pm

User avatar It is possible that the trauma caused some swelling causing a blockage of the vas deferens just above the epididymus blocking sperm from progressing.

If the trauma was just recent you may want to wait a day or two to see if this issue resolves. If it is not resolving I would recommend you see a urologist for an evaluation.

vpeter - Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:14 am

Thanks for the quick reply