Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: clear ejaculate

vpeter - Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:47 pm

I'm 51 and after sex, I bruised one of my testicles or the epididymis and now my ejaculate is clear. Could there be a sperm blockage? The testicle area hurts to the touch and there seems to be a lump.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:35 pm

User avatar It is possible that the trauma caused some swelling causing a blockage of the vas deferens just above the epididymus blocking sperm from progressing.

If the trauma was just recent you may want to wait a day or two to see if this issue resolves. If it is not resolving I would recommend you see a urologist for an evaluation.

Best wishes.
 vpeter - Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:14 am

Thanks for the quick reply

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us