Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: I was given methadone instead of tylenol!

murphy1982 - Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:08 pm

My name is mike im 25 I presently work construction and a couple of the guys I work with thought it would be funny to give me a methadone instead of tylenol I knew something was up because the way I was feeling my question is this I am presently seeking to press charges and would like to submit to a urine test to better confirm my suspicion its been a while about 25days will it still be present in my system I weigh 200 pounds but i drink lots of water because i work construction so Im hoping that it will. I think they have done this to me before so will that better my chances will it stay in my system longer. thank you
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:26 pm

User avatar Dear murphy1982,

We are neither qualified nor allowed to give that kind of advice on our public forums. You should discuss this with a lawyer. He will advise you if it would be beneficial to press charges or not.

I understand that you are looking for evidence to strengthen your case against your co-workers. From a legal stand point this may or may not be necessary. Discuss the details with your lawyer and good luck with your case!

Best regards,
 murphy1982 - Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:52 pm

I appreciate it dr. But to specify im not looking for legal advice I am asking how long get that medication be detected in a urine sample

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us