Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: I was given methadone instead of tylenol!

murphy1982 - Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:08 pm

My name is mike im 25 I presently work construction and a couple of the guys I work with thought it would be funny to give me a methadone instead of tylenol I knew something was up because the way I was feeling my question is this I am presently seeking to press charges and would like to submit to a urine test to better confirm my suspicion its been a while about 25days will it still be present in my system I weigh 200 pounds but i drink lots of water because i work construction so Im hoping that it will. I think they have done this to me before so will that better my chances will it stay in my system longer. thank you
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:26 pm

User avatar Dear murphy1982,

We are neither qualified nor allowed to give that kind of advice on our public forums. You should discuss this with a lawyer. He will advise you if it would be beneficial to press charges or not.

I understand that you are looking for evidence to strengthen your case against your co-workers. From a legal stand point this may or may not be necessary. Discuss the details with your lawyer and good luck with your case!

murphy1982 - Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:52 pm

I appreciate it dr. But to specify im not looking for legal advice I am asking how long get that medication be detected in a urine sample