Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urinary tract infections

Question: Penis burning problem

 rocky_hello - Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:49 am

Hi all,
Iam 25yrs men , i started mastburation at age 15yrs , now my problem are
1) my penis is bent to left side
2) my penis and my cylinders getting pain
3) my penis not standing for long time
4) when my penis erected my penis getting burning

The above are my problems, please tell me that wether i fit for marriage and please help me in the above issue . please give suggestions for solving and also advice me whom i have to consult to solve this problems.

please help me because my parents are looking to do marriage for me
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:28 pm

User avatar Hello Rocky_hello,

I cannot answer your question regarding marriage. Regarding your penile issues I would recommend that you see a urologist for further evaluation.

It sounds as if you may have some fibrous tissue that has developed in the penis causing it to be pulled to the side when erect and causing some pain.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us