Question: paint in testicle if i avoid ejeculation for two days

stratton46 - Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:11 pm

I've been having a dull intermittent pain in my left testicle for a few weeks now and i went to the urologists a couple days ago and gave me an ultrasound but said nothing was showing and said to see him in a month if theres still pain. I didn't tell him that it happens only when i don't ejaculater for a coule days. What could this be. I seem to get the pain for a minute or two and this can happen several times a day and I'm 18. The pain is more annoying than painful.
 stratton46 - Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:55 pm

i forgot to mention that my urologist did say my epididymis was swollen in the left testicle but there weren't signs of epididymitis but he was thinking it was most likely apendage torsion.
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:05 pm

An acute epididymitis is normally fairly easily diagnosed on an ultrasound exam (with color doppler). However, a chronic epididymitis may not show up that easily.
A testicular appendage or an epididymal appendage are often fairly easily picked up on ultrasound exam.
If any one said that the testes were 'about to burst' with semen during sexual activity, that will be very far from the truth!.
No normal testes would distend with semen. As you may be aware, most of the seminal fluid volume is the contribution by the seminal vesicles and the prostate.
I hope this information may be useful to you.