Forum Name: Urinary tract infections

Question: uninary problem.

kingster - Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:53 am

erm... i have read up on the thread which others have posted... however, they somehow have more then what i experince..

For me, i do not feel any pain or am i sexually active.
it is just that somehow after i unrine for the first time, within the next 1hour or so, i will feel like having to pee agian.The amount i pee will be rather little.

sometimes it is that when i sit down, and after awhile, when i stand up, "somehow" some unrine will "come out" by itself.

however, on normal day or rather a period of time when i dun pee, i can sit and stand freely without any worry of the unrine "comming out" by itself.

so i started a post else where and im told that i might or rather likely to have an urinary tract problem.

so i was trying to comfirm this issue with the answer i got and was wondering if this issue of mine can be solve with just medication or will it heal by itself as time pass.(means without going through an operation)

erm... and i forgot to include that im a male in his early 18.i onli experince this for less then a months.

i hope some kind doctor will be able to help me in this area.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:27 am

User avatar Hi Kingster,

I would recommend you see your doctor about this. You should probably have some simple tests such as a urinalysis done to look for any evidence of diseases that can cause increased urinary frequency, such as diabetes.

It may also simply be a muscle tone problem that can sometimes easily be treated by medications. At this point, I would not expect that this will turn out to be a surgical problem.

Seeing a urologist will be helpful for you.

kingster - Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:10 am

oic.. thxs for the advice. i will consult a doctor as soon as possible.

just a curious question.
Is there such patients who need to undergo a surgery in order to cure that problem?

thanks for all the help
kingster
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:08 pm

User avatar Uncommonly surgery may be needed to help correct the problem. Mostly, it will depend on what the actual cause is.

kingster - Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:58 am

hi agian..

doctor...i was wondering if this issue is link to the problem which i had after this...

the problem is that.... after i got this problem, i observed that my thing... is soft almost all the time.... so was wondering if the issue i have now is link to why it is soft?