Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urinary tract infections

Question: uninary problem.

 kingster - Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:53 am

erm... i have read up on the thread which others have posted... however, they somehow have more then what i experince..

For me, i do not feel any pain or am i sexually active.
it is just that somehow after i unrine for the first time, within the next 1hour or so, i will feel like having to pee agian.The amount i pee will be rather little.

sometimes it is that when i sit down, and after awhile, when i stand up, "somehow" some unrine will "come out" by itself.

however, on normal day or rather a period of time when i dun pee, i can sit and stand freely without any worry of the unrine "comming out" by itself.

so i started a post else where and im told that i might or rather likely to have an urinary tract problem.

so i was trying to comfirm this issue with the answer i got and was wondering if this issue of mine can be solve with just medication or will it heal by itself as time pass.(means without going through an operation)

erm... and i forgot to include that im a male in his early 18.i onli experince this for less then a months.

i hope some kind doctor will be able to help me in this area.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:27 am

User avatar Hi Kingster,

I would recommend you see your doctor about this. You should probably have some simple tests such as a urinalysis done to look for any evidence of diseases that can cause increased urinary frequency, such as diabetes.

It may also simply be a muscle tone problem that can sometimes easily be treated by medications. At this point, I would not expect that this will turn out to be a surgical problem.

Seeing a urologist will be helpful for you.

Best wishes.
 kingster - Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:10 am

oic.. thxs for the advice. i will consult a doctor as soon as possible.

just a curious question.
Is there such patients who need to undergo a surgery in order to cure that problem?

thanks for all the help
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:08 pm

User avatar Uncommonly surgery may be needed to help correct the problem. Mostly, it will depend on what the actual cause is.

Best wishes.
 kingster - Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:58 am

hi agian..

doctor...i was wondering if this issue is link to the problem which i had after this...

the problem is that.... after i got this problem, i observed that my thing... is soft almost all the time.... so was wondering if the issue i have now is link to why it is soft?

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us