Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: feeling of urination after mastrubation

Muffadal - Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:08 am

:oops:

HI ,

i am a 23 yr old guy, mastrubate around 4 -5 times a day, most ocassionally night after i come from the bathroom i tend to mastrubate before sleeping, but after i mastrubate i get the urge to go the bathroom for urination and this doesnot stop for an hour or so, i go to the bathroom..but amnot able to urinate..there is a slight burning sensation on my penis also its very frustrating and a an embarrassment..pls help as to wht is this ...after mastrubation as soon as i feel to take aleak urine comes but therafter each min or so i feel an urge to urinate but when i go nothing comes..
iam also sex freek.havennot have had sex with anyone.. but always think only abt sex...pls help .....

Regdz,
:wink:
[/b]
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:35 am

User avatar Hello,
Your symptoms (burning sensation on micturation, repeated voiding) point to a possible urinary tract infection. Also 5 masturbating times a day is a bit too much. This can be quite harmful. I would advise you to visit your doctor as you may need to be put on a short course of antibiotics.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us