Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Pain in Right Testicle

untouchable1806 - Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:28 am

I am a healthy 19 year old male. I lift weights and body build. Recently, I have noticed that I get a pain in my right testicle. It mostly starts to ache after I ejaculate. However, sometimes when I wear tight underwear or sit a certain way it starts to ache. I have never had a problem with this and don't have a family history of this.

I also got my wisdom teeth pulled about 5 months ago. I was taking a lot of anti botics and I'm not sure if it was mentally or not but the pain seemed to disappear. So I started to think that I might of had some kind of infection that was cured by the anti botics but the pain is now back. What is going on? Thanks.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:33 am

User avatar If you had infection that was treated by the antibiotics, I would not expect the pain to return but it is possible if it was not an effective dose or the right medication. There are other conditions that can cause pain so if this continues you should have it checked by your family doctor or urologist. It is possible there could be some anatomical concern, such as a vessel twisting, or it could be caused by a sexually transmitted disease. In either of these cases a doctor is needed.

Good luck.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us