Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: very small scotal mass

mark_ts686 - Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:28 pm

I am 21 and sometimes show symptoms of varicocele. I recently noticed a very small scrotal mass near my left testicle, which is slightly smaller than the right. I think it is a part of the epididymis but I'm not positive. It is very small, maybe half the size of a pea. It appears to be dangling from whatever it is attached to as I can roll it around slightly between two fingers. Squeezing it does cause discomfort. I've looked around the net for information and can't find anything about this. What could it be? Is this something that I need to worry about?
 mark_ts686 - Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:36 pm

. . . also, I do not know how long I have had this. I just found it by accident. I do not normaly check anything but my testicles.