Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Daily testicular pain for over a year

chsarrowstrpt87 - Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Hi, I am a 20 year old male. I am a virgin. For well over a year, i have had pain in one or the other (rarely, but sometimes both) testicles. It is a daily occurance usually. I saw a doctor about 7-8 months ago, he performed an exam, including physical examination and urine sample, but could find nothing. I don't know if this is related, but it seems that after i have a wet dream, the pain does not come up for a day or two (i do not masterbate). I have performed self-evaluations since then and have found no abnormalities to my knowledge. Please reply with any and all possible answers. I have done alot of research online, but cannot find any answers. Thanks!
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:58 pm

User avatar Hi Chsarrowstrpt87,

I'm not sure what would be causing your pain. Perhaps it is due to external pressure from your clothing. I would recommend you consider seeing a urologist to have this evaluated further.

Sorry I can't be of much more help.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us