Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Daily testicular pain for over a year

chsarrowstrpt87 - Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Hi, I am a 20 year old male. I am a virgin. For well over a year, i have had pain in one or the other (rarely, but sometimes both) testicles. It is a daily occurance usually. I saw a doctor about 7-8 months ago, he performed an exam, including physical examination and urine sample, but could find nothing. I don't know if this is related, but it seems that after i have a wet dream, the pain does not come up for a day or two (i do not masterbate). I have performed self-evaluations since then and have found no abnormalities to my knowledge. Please reply with any and all possible answers. I have done alot of research online, but cannot find any answers. Thanks!
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:58 pm

User avatar Hi Chsarrowstrpt87,

I'm not sure what would be causing your pain. Perhaps it is due to external pressure from your clothing. I would recommend you consider seeing a urologist to have this evaluated further.

Sorry I can't be of much more help.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us