Question: ejaculation pain

whatupdude457 - Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:45 pm

recently I have experenced pain when I ejaculate

I've tried to think what could have caused this, sure it not an std (unless you can get one from masturbating) and the only thing out of the blue I can think of is that a week or so ago I some how had the handle to my zipper lodge into the head of my penis.

I'm a guy in my late 20's, out of work and don't have health insurance what do I do?
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:49 pm

User avatar Hi Whatupdude457,

Trauma to the urethra can certainly cause pain with ejaculation. It can take a little while for this to resolve. If your pain is not getting better in the next several days I would recommend you see a doctor for further evaluation.