Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: curved penis

 mac12345 - Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:44 pm

I'm 20, and male.
I have a curved penis not a big curve and not painful, it sounds a bit like Peyronie's disease but, instead of hard scar tissue on inside of the bend the outside of the bend stays soft, and this same part when flacid doesnt go completely soft but feels like there is a rubbery lump running dow the length. it hasnt caused me any seriose problems so havnt seen a doctor but would be good to get some info.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:01 pm

User avatar Hi Mac12345,

If you are not experiencing pain or other symptoms it is most likely that you simply have a normal variation in penile curvature.

Should you develop any problems with this, seeing a urologist would be appropriate.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us